Wednesday 26 May 2021

FUNNY FOOD AND SNACK QUOTES

These funny quotes about snacking are sure to make you laugh out loud! Snack quotes are super funny and a great way to connect with those you love over food and best of all, these were all hand-picked by the Readro review team.

“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” – Ernestine Ulmer

“I’ve long believed that good food, good eating, is all about risk. Whether we’re talking about unpasteurized Stilton, raw oysters or working for organized crime associates, food, for me, has always been an adventure.” – Anthony Bourdaine

“Tell me what to eat, and I will tell you what you are.” – Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

“Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis

“Popcorn for breakfast! Why not? It’s a grain. It’s like, like, grits, but with high self-esteem.” – James Patterson

“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” – Orson Welles

“The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.” – Maya Angelou

“The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” – Julia Child

“Life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks.” – Marilyn Wann

“My doctor told me I had to stop throwing intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people.” – Orson Welles

“Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.” – Erma Bombeck

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz

“Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.” – Mark Twain

“I’m pretty sure that eating chocolate keeps wrinkles away because I have never seen a 10 year old with a Hershey bar and crows feet.” – Amy Neftzger

For plenty more great comedy content, check out Readro today.

No comments:

Post a Comment